Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winter Chirp SNP Blog Train

It is time again for the Scraps-n-Pieces Blog Train.  The theme this month is Winter Chirp a beautiful palette with a lovely monochromatic color theme. Here is my portion.

You can download it from Mediafire Here

I also have a  coordinating addon for you on my facebook page Here


You should have arrived here from  Fit 2 Be Scrapped  and your next stop is A Fish Design .

Below is the complete list of the participants in case you get lost.

Prairie Song Scraps
Honeybees Creative Hive
Karen Diamond Designs
GraceBlossoms4U
Queen Wild Scraps
Shuckclod's Stuff
Mommy Made This
Studio Linda Renee
Busy Crafting Mommy Designs
Ladybug Pics n Scraps
Scraps N Pieces
Just For Fun Designs
Scrappin' Is My Thing!
Fit 2 Be Scrapped
Stampgram's Studio < you are here
A Fish Design
Wendy Tunison Designs
True North Scraps
Joyful Expressions

22 comments:

nancypinct said...

This is an adorable kit! I love your knitted goodies! Thank you so much!

Jennifer said...

Thank you very much. I love that bluejay and the sweater and hat!

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks so much for your effort and time in a great blog train. plus thanks for facebook freebie.

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the blog kit, love the hat and sweater.

Crystalnva said...

What a BEAUTIFUL sweater & hat THANK YOU ;~} for sharing this AWESOME kit

Priscilla said...

Lovely kit, thank you!!

Anonymous said...

So awesome! Thanks so much!

PJ said...

Your kits are beautiful!! I joined your FB page, and google feed...do you have an auto-email arrangement? I'd love to be on your list. Your playlist is very comforting also! Thank you for everything!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing both of your kit parts. So pretty!

fl_connie said...

thanks so much for both your mini's! They are both delightful - and I love these elegant snowflakes!

Miss Becki said...

I love your little knitted pieces... thank you! :)

Janet said...

Thank you so much! Love the FB part too but unfortunately it does not come up so I cannot get it. I have you liked so I don't know why.

tmmarx said...

Thank you. This is a love kit.

Janet said...

Tried again today to get the FB portion and it finally worked! Thanks so much, love your portions of the BT!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much

NathL said...

beautifull part!
thank you :)
NathL

yabby said...

Thank you!

SuzieQ Kuttables by Sue Rice said...

Just love your part in all the blog trains. I'm definitely a fan. Thanks!

poohcornerseeker said...

Thank you for all your parts to this blog train. They are beautiful

R said...

I really like the sweater and the knit hat :) Thank you for sharing your hard work with us. :)

Jennifer Moore said...

Gorgeous bluejay! Thank you for sharing.

RoseAddict said...

Thank you for both parts of this nice kit! I especially like the birds, both the "real" one and the drawing.