Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Celebrate!


A Fish Design has a new collections of coordinated kits called Celebrate!  There are actually two kits and two addons. There is a kit for Boys and one for Girls.  But if you get one of the kits and the other addon  you will have lots of supplies for any birthday or celebration.  All of these kits are on sale right now for 50% off at her Scraps n Pieces store.  Grab them HERE



I made a birthday layout using these kits, featuring my little grandson.  I love the bright blues and all the lovely colors.  For this layout I used the template for the Scraps n Pieces January Template Challenge  by Karen Diamond Designs.



And then for something different I made a poster for my teen granddaughter for her room.  I love all the lovely flowers perfect for a young woman.



And finally, a personal use cluster freebie for you.  You can download it from 4shared HERE. Enjoy.


No comments: