- stalwart parents who loved me and taught me to be a caring person.
- a devoted husband who is always there for me, and spoils me a lot.
- wonderful children who have grown into fine adults of which I am so proud.
- fantastic grandchildren who are too smart and talented and beautiful for words.
- really awesome brothers who have always loved me and watched over me through the years.
- living in the USA where we are free to live according to the dictates of our hearts.
- those men and women who serve us so faithfully.
- And...most of all for a Saviour who gave all that we might return to our Heavenly Father when our time here is over.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
As we approach the holiday season, I have seen a number of my friends posting things that they are thankful for. As Pres. Thomas S. Monson said, we should have "an attitude of gratitude". I want to say that I have been truly blessed. The list is long, but here are a few of the things for which I am grateful: