Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Good Fortune

Do you celebrate Chinese New Year?  We aren't Chinese but we enjoy having Chinese food and celebrating the day by giving little gifts to the grandchildren.  Usually they have a unit on China at school so the red envelopes containing a little treat are fun to share for that too.

Keystone Scraps has a darling kit called "Good Fortune" that is just perfect for scrapping all those CNY memories and celebrations. And is also good for scrapping a trip to Chinatown, or to the zoo to see the pandas. You can grab it in her Scraps-n-Pieces store HERE.


I created a couple layouts to share with you. Both of my little granddaughter wearing a tradtional Chines outfit that I found in a Chinese grocery/general store while visiting San Diego. I love the large photo in this first layout because that little smirk is so her!


We were a little somber here - she was being so very careful not to damage her cousin Quincy's precious parasol that Aunt Debbie brought her from the Orient.


I hope you enjoyed my layouts and if you too have some CNY or other Asian themed photos to scrap be sure to grab this lovely kit.

No comments: