Friday, January 11, 2013

Take Me To The Movies

Karen Diamond Designs has a new collection out this week and it is so fun! Called Take Me To Th Movies it is chuck full of great elements to scrap about your favorite movie, play or theatrical event.  There is a main kit in this collection and many addons, including a journal pack, an alphabet pack, border clusters, layer styles, wordart, stacked papers, cardstocks and glitters.  And the best thing is that all of these are on sale for a whopping 40% off right now in Karen's Scraps-n-Pieces store HERE. Here is a little peek at the kit and the wordart pack.


 

I have a couple layouts to share with you. First is a layout of my granddaughter's school play, Teddy Bear Christmas.


This second celebrates one of my favorite movies. I love this movie and my kids tease me because they think it is kind of sappy and predictable.  But I love a good love story, and a little adventure just adds to it.



And lastly, I have a frame cluster Freebie for you. You can download it from 4shared HERE or from Mediafire HERE.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for this cute freebie!
patty

Crystalnva said...

Luv it !!! THANK YOU ;~}

Anonymous said...

Love your layout - great movie too!

Thank you for sharing this fabulous cluster frame!

Betty