Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More Digital Scrapbook Pages

This first layout is one of the first digital pages that I ever did.  It was for a challenge to celebrate Digital Scrapbook Day.  I like how it turned out and especially the cool wintery look...especially since we were having a lot of snow when I made it a few months back.


This page is one I made for my youngest brother who passed away suddenly and is sorely missed by everyone who knew him.  No one ever expects the youngest to go first and it was such a shock to lose him.

The picture of us by the fence is of us three youngest kids...Hal, me, and Ronnie....and our pet dog Lady.  I really like how this page turned out.  It was a quick page that I added my own elements to and adjusted things a bit to make it accommodate these two favorite childhood photos.  I should have written down which kits I used for these...but maybe I can figure it out and update later.

No comments: