Saturday, September 14, 2013

Free kit download - NDC week 2

I am doing the New Designer Contest over at "The Studio". This is week two and the theme was  Beach GetAway.  My kit is called La Jolla Holiday because my daughter lives in the San Diego region and I LOVE to go visit her there. It is such a beautiful area. La Jolla is near her office and we have so much fun going to the seashore there. I wish I was there now. heehee  I love the waves, and Children's Pool, the beaches, and all the gorgeous flowers growing wild on the cliffs.  We were to use a photo for inspiration so I used one of La Jolla Cove as you can see in the preview. Photo not included in kit,

If you like my kit you can download it in the forum at Digital Scrapbooking Studio. There are two downloads for my kit, one for ellies and one for papers, so be sure to grab them both. 

Photo linked. Just click it to go to my kit at The Studio.