Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Fish Design is Featured Designer at SNP in December

Here's a message from LilyAnn of A Fish Design about her upcoming 
featured designer deals and activities 

I'm so excited to be the Featured Designer for the first half of December.
I have some fun activities planned. Hope you could join me. 



Go HERE at SNP for all the details.

Here are some fun activities...You could earn up to $7.00 to use at my store.
1- Add a layout or two to my gallery using my products
2- Comment on layouts inmy gallery
3- Blog about one of my kits on your blog or FB page
4- What kind of kit would you like to see me make?
5- Use mini in layout
.
6- Bingo   Friday Dec. 7th 8pm EST 

To end my time as Featured Designer, I'm hosting a Speed Scrap. 
I'll have a template as a participation prize. 
Saturday, December 15, 7 pm CST (5 pm PST, 6 pm MST, 8 pm EST) 

No comments: