Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Irish Roots layouts featuring Got Luck by Karen Diamond Designs

Here it is almost Saint Patrick's Day, and even though we know everyone feels Irish on St Patty's Day, I really am Irish and proud of my Irish heritage.  Although I am American through and through, my ancestors did come to America in the 1700s and were true pioneers.  That is a heritage anyone can be proud of.


This week I had the chance to play with Karen Diamond Design's Got Luck kits.  They are such fun kits for St Patty celebrations, but for me they are especially appropriate because I can use them to celebrate my family history as well.

I had so much fun with this collection.  Love the colors, love the fun elements, awesome papers,  and  all the little extras too.  There are even styles and glitters to coordinate with this collection, so really consider grabbing the whole bundle...it is awesome. And even better, Got Luck is on sale right now in Karen's Scraps-n-Pieces store.

Here are a couple of layouts I made with this kit.  You can see that it was perfect for my heritage pages.



I also made you a freebie cluster.  You can download it here.


3 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this journal tag...

Marie H. said...

You layouts are tops and this cluster is lovely. -Marie

Devon Noel Lee said...

I found your layout long ago, but I wanted to say that I still love your "Irish Roots" layout. I don't have Irish ancestors, but if I had any your page is perfect. It adds a touch of green without being obnoxious. Well done!