Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ice Cream Kit review plus a freebie for you


This week I had the opportunity to play with  Reminiscence Designs‘s Ice Cream kit.  This is a very sweet little bundle perfect for parties and any event when a pastel palette would be nice.  The kit even includes some darling wordart (I used one on my Ice Cream layout.  Love that).  This kit is available for 50% off right now so run over to Reminiscence Design’s Store at Scraps-n-Pieces and grab it while it is on sale.
I made two layouts to share with you.  This first one is a birthday photo of my granddaughter…who LOVES ice cream!
This layout features a photo of my two youngest daughters when they were little.  I love this photo because it really shows their personalities…one quite reserved and cautious…and the other exuberant and full of laughter. I also used templates from Wendy Tunison’s Tempations 11 for both of these layouts.
And of course I made you a freebie cluster.  You can download it from 4Shared HERE.

No comments: