Friday, October 26, 2012

Keystone Scraps - Weathering the Storm Kit

This week I got to play with Weathering the Storm from Keystone Scraps.  I love this kit.  It is just so pretty.  I love the soft color, the beautiful elements, the gorgeous papers, and that script-y alphabet.  Oh, and did I mention there is even a bunch of word art too!

The other kit I used in conjunction with Weathering the Storm is a wonderful Template kit also from Keystone Scraps called Sensational Scraps Volume 3.  All four of the templates in this set are gorgeous.  Love them. Both of these kits are on sale in the Keystone Scraps store at Scraps-N-Pieces this week.


I did two different styles of pages for your inspiration.  The first is definitely vintage and I used one of the templates for it.


This second is a little more current.  This kit worked well for both styles.


No comments: