Saturday, June 23, 2012

World Traveler Kit and a Freebie

This week I had the privilege of trying out the Keystone Scraps World Traveler kit.
I love the vintage feel and earthy tones of this kit.  It is perfect for Family and Heritage pages as well as for Vacation and Travel.  Because we just got home from attending two family reunions I just had to use it to scrap some of those photos. You can find this gorgeous kit at the Scraps-N-Pieces store HERE.
This kit is very versatile to use for some special techniques such as I used for my first layout to combine two papers. The swirl is actually just the lower case letter f typed twice at 300 pts in a script font. I turned them on their side and merged them together end to end. Then I clipped on a paper from the kit. I really like the effect. 

For my second layout I used the Scraps-N-Pieces June Challenge Template.  I love this template and how nicely it works for lots of different pages.  This wonderful kit was just beautiful with it.  

And finally I have a Freebie for you which I created from this kit.  It is a stacked paper and I hope you can use it for some summer travel photos.  You can find the link to download it HERE at the Scraps-N-Pieces blog.


1 comment:

Cheap Flights to Entebbe said...

When you're doing movies, you're traveling all over the world and you really can't be home.

Flights to Entebbe | Cheap Air Tickets to Entebbe