|I was nominated for this award!|
I was nominated by Quincy at Quincy's Art for the Stylish Blogger Award. This is so exciting, especially since she is my lovely granddaughter.
Thanks for the honor, Quincy!
As part of being nominated, there are some conditions involved:
- That you thank and link back to the blog that nominated you.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Award other recently discovered bloggers
- Contact said bloggers and tell them about the award!
So, now, seven things about me.
1. I am a doting grandmother. I love my kids but grandkids are the best!
2. I love paperarts and all things crafty.
3. My favorite movies are Ladyhawke, the Princess Bride, Fried Green Tomatoes, and Calendar Girls.
4. My favorite books are mysteries. Crime solver stories are my faves.
5. I love to go on vacation by myself to my daughter Beckie's because I can just sleep, read, and play with art....so relaxing.
6. I lost my mother 7 years ago and there is hardly a day that goes by that I don't miss her.
7. I love to play games, especially Catan, even though I never win.
Now on to the awards. Here are some blogs that I love:
1. Number one goes to Keron at The Colourguru because she inspires me and lifts me and makes me want to stretch myself.
2. Number two goes to my daughter Beckie at ArtBeckons. Who is an inspired artist in her own right and because she knows that I am human, flawed, and imperfect - but she loves me anyway.
3. Number three goes to Hermine at Hermine's Place Because she is an awesome artist and such a giving caring person.
4. And number four goes to Colette at Tea Rose whose art is poignant and expressive and "speaks" to me.