Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Swap Art - Asian Triptych & White on White

Asian Triptych
I participated in two Paper Traders Swaps lately. The first is my contribution to the Asian Triptych exchange. The first image shows my card closed along with the envelope for it.

The second image is of the inside. The little girls pop up when you open it so it becomes 3-dimensional and will stand by itself.
White on White
Next we have some ATCs I made for the White on White swap I hosted. The single one is an ATC I made some time ago featuring my granddaughters when they were little girls (they are young ladies now!) I posted it as an example of how using various shades and textures can give dimension to a monochromatic art piece.
Below are the ones I made for the swap. They all feature layers of patterned organza over white flower petals (hard to see in the scan), embellished with ribbon, pearl buttons, beads, lacy motifs, baby photos and clear word stickers.

No comments: